Become a GitGo-er!
Interested in joining the dream team?
Here’s where you learn what it takes to become a GitGo-er!
We focus on our strengths
Our team has a “strengths focused” mindset. We want the right people in the right seats on our bus. We encourage our GitGo-ers to understand their own personal “Why!” And we applaud the diversity each team member adds to our team.
Feed Your Passion
We encourage our GitGo-ers to feed their passions in their everyday life and explore their interests! Bowling League, Civil War Reenactments, National Shot Put Champion, Human Trafficking Awareness. We draw inspiration from all aspects of life.
Flex Your Empowerment Muscles
We trust our team. So if a client has an issue, we encourage our GitGo-ers to use their noggin, resources, and experience to get the job done right and as quickly as possible. Hoops to jump through make solutions come slower, and “ain’t nobody got time for that!”
Make Your Mamma Proud
Generally, making your mom proud is a pretty good goal. We strive to do the right thing. All those mom words like: Honesty, respect, and politeness!
Think Positive, Stay Positive
Optimistic, Enthusiastic, and Light-hearted. A happy GitGo-er is the best kind of GitGo-er. We celebrate wins, big and small.
Our team works to provide our client partners: leadership, a trusted relationship, and creative thinking. We are proactive thinkers, who takes the initiative for solutions. Our GitGo-ers must have an ownership attitude, and be in alignment with our goals, core values, and results driven.
We are on a mission to recruit the best of the best on to our team. Like-minded candidates, who like to have fun at work, feel valued and supported by your team, and an entrepreneurial spirit… We’d LOVE to have you on our team!
Before We Get Started
Check out our Spotify playlist! It’s filled with the songs that pump our GitGo-ers up! Each of our team members choose their own “Git sh*t done” song during their onboarding process. Play it while you’re applying for a position or when you need a boost of go-getter energy!
Business Insights Team Member
Our BITs conduct interviews with businesses on behalf of our clients, to connect the right leads to solve their business challenges.
If you want to work in a dynamic environment, developing business solutions for our hospitality clients around the world, then joining our Business Insights Team will be the great fit for you!
If you are or have the passion to:
- Engage with a wide array of global companies and their clients
- Research clients’ needs
- Be resourceful & enjoy an entrepreneur environment
- Deliver data in a clean and concise manner
- Excellent command of English language (2nd language of French or Spanish is preferred)
- Highly motivated
- Excellent grammar/writing skills
- Outgoing, love to listen, and be on the phone
- Goal driven
- Quick on your feet
- Microsoft Office
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint is preferred
- Microsoft Excel for charting and graphing of data, writing formulas, utilizing functions, and filtering, sorting and formatting of data
- Availability to work Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm. (No evenings or weekends!)
Who would be a great fit for this position?
This position would suit several different candidates!
Our perfect candidate might be:
- Just starting out in their career
- Looking to break into the hospitality industry
- An empty-nester who is looking to keep busy during the day!
- A stay-at-home parent whose kids are all in school
- Someone looking to gain experience in hospitality sales
- Anyone looking for a company who will help grow their strengths & have fun!
Cover Letter (Include WHY you are a good fit for GitGo & this position.)
Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour with bonus potential
Upload your resume and cover letter or fill out the online application below.