GitGo is a rapidly growing, woman-owned business based in Nebraska with team members based remotely across the US. Our cutting edge strategies are disrupting the market and creating radically different positive results for our clients.
We achieve our mission because we attract people who are at the top of their game, and are driven to make a valuable impact with our hotel executive-level customers passionate about transforming their sales cultures and results. Our clients include franchise hotel owners, hotel management company leadership and the largest and most well-known hotel corporations in the world.
We are dedicated to helping these companies and their teams grow their business revenues by leading by example, sharing our knowledge and unique insights and cultivating a positive force for a healthy sales mindset. Delivering great results and a joyful experience.
HOW YOUR SUCCESS WILL BE MEASURED
To be successful in this role as Executive Assistant, reporting directly to the CEO of GitGo, you will:
- Coordinate effectively and extensively with the CEO, Owners, and Directors to ensure 100% of projects are completed accurately and on time.
As part of this role, you will also…
- Provide assistance to Owners with various support and tasks.
- Learn how to adeptly use our virtual systems: Basecamp, Google Drive, Quickbooks, etc.
- Schedule and coordinate quarterly + annual leadership meetings.
- Prepare and handle daily and monthly bank reconciliations & deposits.
- Ensure Profit and Loss (P&L) accuracy by consistently balancing expense log for miscoding.
- Facilitate monthly P&L meetings with Owners and Directors.
- Work with Directors to ensure all Accounts Payable (A/P) is properly coded.
- Ensure all new hires and payroll changes are being inputted correctly into the payroll system.
- Act as liaison to team members for clock-in adjustments.
- Ensure payroll is processed on time, accurate and distributed properly.
- Develop and document detailed, systematic standard operating procedures (SOPs) and checklists for all recurring types of projects that are done on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and/or annual basis.
- Travel to HQ or Blair, NE offices for specific meetings or tasks.
- Keep HQ office supply inventory and order additional supplies.
- Act as liaison for HQ office vendors: Water vending, cleaning company, printer company, etc.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Take meeting notes as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & STRENGTHS:
- Highest level of commitment, integrity, and dedication.
- Exceptional ability with written and verbal communication and correspondence with C-level executives.
- Have 2 – 5 years prior experience in an executive assistant role for a fast-paced company, preferably for a CEO or entrepreneur.
- Experience with Quickbooks and ADP is preferred.
- Must be disciplined to check your own work and the work of others, and demonstrate stellar attention to detail.
- Comfortable in both a PC and a Mac environment.
- Ability to work well with all team members and to represent the firm in a highly professional manner at all times.
- MUST be able to exercise independent judgment and make sound decisions.
- MUST be exceptionally organized — and yet also able to improvise, pivot on a dime, and brainstorm new solutions as needed.
- MUST be extremely proactive, motivated and a performance-driven individual.
- MUST have a flexible schedule that would allow some travel and be willing to work evenings and weekends when needed.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU:
For the right candidate, this is an incredible opportunity to be a part of an entrepreneurial, mission-driven small company where you will learn at breakneck speed. In this role, you can count on:
- Open, honest, real-time feedback.
- Continuous variety, challenges, and opportunities to learn, grow, contribute and express your creativity and innovative ideas.
- Personal and professional development. We are a strengths-based organization (driven by the Kolbe assessment), focusing on maximizing each team member’s innate strengths.
- The opportunity to work from home and travel.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- A genuine chance to be a part of something that is a force for good and change in the business world, and growing every day.
How To Apply: Please send the following items…
- A cover letter explaining why you are the right person for the job and stating your salary requirements.
- THREE (3) email or writing samples.
- THREE (3) professional references.
- Your resume.
Qualified candidates will be required to complete a series of assessments, including Kolbe A and StrengthsFinder 2.0, as well as a writing/editing/skills evaluation, before moving forward for an interview.